So if you would like to know the NEW updated discoveries, Re-Discoveries order your copy today.
FREE event in Manti Utah,
Short notice, however if you live in the area this will be a worth while event, also Manti is presenting one of Americas foremost outdoor historical pageants in the evening if you wish to attend they average about 100,000 visitors during the few weeks of their wonderful pageant.
This Saturday, June 25th, you have the opportunity to participate in a conference where you will learn about unprecedented evidences of the Book of Mormon which have been recently found in the Heartland of North America. FIRM Foundation president Rod L. Meldrum (click for bio) will present the latest research.
Where: Old City Hall building, now called Manti Social Hall,
191 N. Main Street, Manti, Utah
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cost: FREE! There is no admission charge, come and enjoy!
Conference Schedule: Below
Why should you attend this conference? Look at these intriguing discussion topics!
Has Lehi’s ocean voyage now been discovered and substantiated?
Once you see this presentation you’ll be asking, “Why isn’t this front page news!” For the first time since the coming forth of the Book of Mormon there is direct, incontrovertible evidence supporting the Book of Mormon’s claim of a voyage from the Saudi Arabian peninsula to the Americas. A recently completed oceanic expedition in a 600 B.C. wooden sailing ship has provided astounding new understandings for Lehi’s voyage to the Americas. It was patterned after remnants of ancient Phoenician ships, known to have made the first circumnavigations of Africa in the same era as Lehi’s voyage. Could there be any correlations?
· What kind of ship did Nephi build and how long did it take to build it?
· What time of year did they leave?
· Which direction did they sail?
· What happened along the voyage?
· How long would the voyage have taken?
· When would they have arrived on the Promised Land?
How large (or small) were the lands of the Book of Mormon?
You will see a comparison between the two prevailing Book of Mormon geography theories (Heartland and Mesoamerica) with the route thought to have been taken by Lehi’s family down the Saudi Arabian peninsula.
· How long did it take Lehi’s family to travel to the land Bountiful?
· How far was that journey in comparison with the overall size of proposed Book of Mormon lands in the Americas?
· How limited were Book of Mormon lands according to the text?
· How far did Book of Mormon peoples spread upon their lands?
What caused the destruction at the time of Christ?
Was it caused by a volcanic eruption as has been speculated by some Book of Mormon geography scholars, or is there another explanation? Amazing new research has uncovered incredible parallels between the eye-witness accounts of the Book of Mormon prophets and the eye-witness observations of those who suffered through a sequence of earthquakes in the heartland of America in 1811 and 1812. Together we will compare the scriptural account with the History Channels Earthquake in the Heartland documentary and authoritative accounts by those who were there! It is nothing short of amazing.
- What textual evidence exists that the destruction was volcanic in nature?
- How was the destruction described by the ancient prophets?
- What caused the three days of darkness?
- When did the Nephites gather at the temple in Bountiful?
- Why couldn’t some Nephites light fires, while other Nephite cities were entirely burned?
- Did an event similar to that witnessed in 1811-1812 occur near the time of Christ?
Is there evidence for Book of Mormon metallurgy and swords?
You will be treated to witnessing artifacts recovered from archaeological excavations proving the use of gold, copper, silver, lead and even iron and steel, just as claimed by the prophets of the Book of Mormon. What about swords? You will read accounts by the first settlers to the “Heartland” region of just such finds. What about smelting? You’ll learn of the new book by William Conner in which he uncovers evidence for ancient iron and copper smelting in the Ohio River valley, and see for yourself the evidence from Hopewell mounds from which much of this evidence has come forth.
- Are there ores of gold, silver, copper and iron in the Heartland of North America?
- Is there any evidence for metal smelting anciently?
- What artifacts exist that show ancient metallurgy?
- How was Laban's sword described?
- Did Nephites make similar swords?
- Has any iron or steel swords been recovered in America's Heartland?
10:00 AM Book of Mormon Lands Size Comparisons
10:30 AM Lehi's Ocean Voyage
12:00 Lunch Break
1:00 PM Destruction at the Time of Christ
2:30 PM Hebrew in the Heartland
4:00 PM Book of Mormon Metallurgy
6:00 PM Q & A and End of Conference